Our incubatees get physical infrastructure at a very nominal cost. We also provide business support.Companies benefit from the ecosystem at RCOEM-TBI Centre. The resource centre at RCOEM provides the companies an access to data resources, experts and mentor pool. It also facilitates issue based talks and programmes.
- Fully furnished offices
- Shared resources: Meeting rooms, Conference rooms
- Office productivity equipment: Fax, Photocopier, Shredder, Scanner, Projector
- Access to Innovation and Design Center and RCOEM Labs Equipment and software tools
- Preincubation Phase: Rs. 3.00 lakhs
- Incubation Phase : As per requirement
- Facilitation for Government funding programs (*Subject to eligibility and selection process.)
- “Support for Entrepreneurial and Managerial Development of SMEs through Incubators”.
- Max Support : Rs. 6.5 lakh
- Sector: Manufacturing and Process Industries
- A Scheme Promoting Innovation, Rural Industry & Entrepreneurship
- Sector: Agriculture and allied
- Max.Support : Rs. 4.0 lakh.
Advisory and coaching
- Trainings and workshops
- Free advisory from Experts- legal, CA, IP,CS.
- Facilitation for business, professionals and expert network
- Facilitation for investors network
- Showcasing opportunities
- Experiential learnings in incubator
- RCOEM ecosystem- technical resources and interactions, students, library
- Media visibility
- Address for incorporation RCOEM -TBI Foundation